Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Light For The Journey (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Twin Miracle Forums : Light For The Journey
Subject Topic: Using Crystal Illuminations (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Livewell
Weaver
Weaver

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:32am | IP Logged  

Dear Nance and Frank and readers of Twin Miracle,
I need to work on my brain!!
I'm wondering what crystal illuminations and/or meditation techniques or other suggestions might be helpful in trying to improve my ability to retrieve information (memory) and organize my thinking. I have been losing things ..it seems to have become a pattern that is growing. Very alarming! To use a computer metaphor, it feels like my brain needs to be "de-fragged and "optimized" Too many fragmented pieces floating around in there gumming up the works.

Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

I know that grounding is so powerful The grounding exercises and others that you offer on this site are a gift.
I must admit, I don't do these grounding exersizes often enough. .

Also I am finding myself in a state of overwhelm all too often.
It would be good to be guided to specific crystal picture to use when I am in this state.

And lastly, I find that living in NYC especially since 9/11, I am affected more and more by the energy all around me here. I seem to be more sensitized to invasive sounds, movement around me crowds, often feeling barraged by this energy when I'm out in the world.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Can you make suggestions for how I can sheild myself from this incoming energy?

Thank you so much for sharing your work through your book and this beautiful website.
livewell

Edited by oumoux on 02 September 2004 at 10:32pm
Back to Top View Livewell's Profile Search for other posts by Livewell

13:28
Time Weaver
Time Weaver

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 2:37pm | IP Logged  

I think the best thing is grounding. That has to be hard to do in New York. All concrete and noise. Go to a park and walk in your bare feet. I assume you do a grounding exercise like one on this site. Do it often.

I use the clear crystals in the Crystal Illuminations to clear my mind. Particularly the ones in the Stellar Gateway. My fav is in Gallery B. The one that is clearest.

Hopes this helps,

I am myself another,
13:28
Back to Top View 13:28's Profile Search for other posts by 13:28

nityan
Space Weaver
Space Weaver

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 2:48pm | IP Logged  

This is very hard if you do not regularly meditate or ground. I use both the Stellar Gateway Crystals and the Grounding Crystals in the Illuminations. I move back and forth several times a day between them on days my mind just won't compute or stay focused.

I wonder if you could carry a clear crystal and a piece of hemitite. Together.

If it makes you feel any better I think that a lot of people are having the problem you are having. Being in New York can't help.

Peace,
Nityan

Back to Top View nityan's Profile Search for other posts by nityan

nousndthem
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 29 July 2004 at 8:30am | IP Logged  

I like these a lot.
Very effective. Like sunglasses for the ears. :-)

http://ecommerce.conney.com/conneyi/hsrun.hse/Conney/aplusweb/StateId/CC6npo2_lbWFsGSAccIW5SLuZ0RJo-UM_Y/HAHTpage/HS_homeAssortment

Steve

Edited by nousndthem on 29 July 2004 at 8:30am
Back to Top View nousndthem's Profile Search for other posts by nousndthem Visit nousndthem's Homepage

Nance and Frank
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 29 July 2004 at 7:47pm | IP Logged  

The problem that your are having is very common these days. We think it comes primarily with the body's inability to keep up with the quickening pace of Time. Grounding is important because the Earth's resonant frequency is beginning to change and because the electromagnetic fields are fluctuating.

We don't pick up any organic problem with you so we would concur with the suggestions given by others as well as us.

We think you should also try one of Tree of Life Exercises in CREATION PATH TRANSMISSIONS.

Let us know how you are doing. Things should settle a bit for a little while. Not long, though. So take your spiritual work very seriously. Think of it as Spiritual Hygiene. You brush your teeth and take a shower or bath daily. Nurture your Soul with same commitment you have in taking care of your body.

With Unconditional Love and Coherent Light,
Nance and Frank

Edited by administrator on 29 July 2004 at 9:08pm
Back to Top View Nance and Frank's Profile Search for other posts by Nance and Frank

Gott
Space Weaver
Space Weaver

Posted: 07 August 2004 at 2:09pm | IP Logged  

Hello,

I am beginning to use the Crystal Illuminations and I am having incredible success in maintaining my ability to synchronize with the changing Time frequency. I have a question for Nance and Frank.

You mention on this website that the Grid Pattern of the Crystal Illuminations would be completed in July. This is August and it seems to me that it is not complete. Am I wrong. It is or is there more to come.

Thanks,

Gott
Back to Top View Gott's Profile Search for other posts by Gott

Nance and Frank
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:41pm | IP Logged  

Gott wrote:
Hello,

You mention on this website that the Grid Pattern of the Crystal Illuminations would be completed in July. This is August and it seems to me that it is not complete. Am I wrong. It is or is there more to come.

Gott
Back to Top View Nance and Frank's Profile Search for other posts by Nance and Frank

Nance and Frank
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:44pm | IP Logged  

You are not wrong on any account. As Clay Aikens sings in one of his songs, "God laughs when he hears your plans."

It was our plan to complete the Grid Pattern by July of 2004. However, some of those crystals just won't let their pictures be taken yet. So apparently, our plan wasn't the plan.

Paul is currently trying again. The Grid Pattern of Crystal Illuminations will be finished when its finished.

You just have to let go and go with the flow.

Love and Light,
Nance and Frank

Please note that this woof is now closed. Post all new messages about Crystal Illuminations in Crystal Illuminations

Edited by oumoux on 03 September 2004 at 3:33pm

Coherent Light
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 4:03pm | IP Logged  

Back to Top View Coherent Light's Profile Search for other posts by Coherent Light

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version